Jon Shave is a Grammy-nominated songwriter and music producer who has so far generated over 8 billion Spotify streams, millions of record sales worldwide & has frequently ranked among Music Week’s Top Songwriters. Across his career, Jon has collected a remarkable and diverse catalogue of writing and production credits that includes:
- Riton’s 2021 multi-platinum global smash “Friday” (1B+ streams and counting)
- Iggy Azalea’s seven-week US #1 single “Fancy” (featuring Charli XCX) (11 million+ copies worldwide to date, one of the best-selling singles of all time)
- DJ Fresh’s UK No. 1 hit “Hot Right Now” (featuring Rita Ora), the first ever drum ’n’ bass #1
- Sigala’s recent smash “Stay The Night” (ft. Talia Mar) and other platinum hits including Just Got Paid, Say You Do and Heaven On My Mind (with Becky Hill)
- Multiple releases with hotly tipped newcomer FlowerOvLove including “Hannah Montana”, “Get With You” and “Out For The Weekend”.
- Hit songs with many other artists including Zayn, Ellie Goulding, Britney Spears, Bebe Rexha, Nicki Minaj, Anne Marie, Jonas Blue, Madison Beer, Little Mix & Clean Bandit, to name a few.
Jon’s work in TV &film has included producing the music for Belvedere’s new global advertising campaign starring Daniel Craig, and producing two Miley Cyrus songs for Netflix’s Black Mirror episode “Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too”.
Working on several exciting forthcoming projects out of his own bespoke studio space in South West London, Jon is set to significantly build on his existing success throughout 2023 and beyond