Day To Day Manager (Los Angeles)
January 4, 2023
Looking for an experienced day to day manager to for an established music roster.
- Must have experience working with high profile artists. Minimum 4+ years in a similar role.
- Must have knowledge of the electronic music scene and experience working on music releases, merchandise campaigns and coordinating/advancing tours and festivals.
- This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and most importantly, the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Seeking someone who is always ”one step ahead” and can handle a full slate of projects and maintain organization at all times.
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- You will be exposed to high profile clients, so professionalism is a must
- Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
Responsibilities / job functions:
- Assisting with planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, merchandise rollouts, touring, press campaigns, social media etc.
- Touring Marketing – working directly with promoters and marketing teams to help maximize marketing and advertising efforts
- Experience reviewing contracts related to touring, music and content
- A general understanding of Digital distribution platforms (Ingrooves, Distrokid, STEM, YouTube etc.)
- Experience building and operating the backend of Shopify stores
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- Coordination of hiring creatives, sorting agreements and establishing deadlines
- A basic understanding of brand partnership deals
- A basic understanding of website updating (wix, squarespace etc)
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information
Salary range: 50-90k and is commensurate with experience