PROJECT MANAGER / CONTENT CREATOR (LOS ANGELES)
August 17, 2022
Silverback Music and Red Light Management are looking for an experienced project manager and content creator to report to senior managers for an established music roster and record label.
Must have knowledge and a passion for music of all genres including alternative and reggae.
Must have graphic design, video editing, project management, and social media experience.
Must have experience working with labels on music releases and coordinating tours/shows.
Must have experience working with high profile artists. Minimum 2+ years in a similar role.
Seeking someone who thrives in a fast-past environment and can handle a full slate of projects and maintain organization at all times.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This position is full-time and based out of Los Angeles, CA.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creative Project Management
- Coordinate with illustrators, designers, animators and video editors to create high quality digital content, show posters, tour art, merch designs, album covers, etc.
- Graphic Design & Content Creation
- Work to create visually appealing graphics and videos for use on social media, tour assets, music releases, merch, etc.
- Coordinate with artists merchandise company
- Manage ecomm stores, create tour merch lines, review and analyze sales and inventory
- Label Marketing
- Create and implement strategic digital marketing plans for releases across Silverback Music’s Controlled Substance Sound Labs
- Social Media Management
- Execute social plans and roll out strategy to drive engagement goals
- Manage weekly social media post schedules across various platforms and accounts
- Street Team Management
- Communicate with artists fanbase, online and street promo coordination
- Coordinate with show promoters
- Digital Management
- Update websites, build email newsletters, interface with digital strategy companies
- Team Management
- Schedule calls, meetings, and conference calls between multiple parties
- Communicate efficiently daily with rest of team
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, organize Dropbox, update Google Drive
- Participate, contribute, and brainstorm in meetings. Create meeting agendas & circulate meeting notes
- Assemble and ship promotional materials as needed, organize office and storage inventory as needed
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Graphic design and video editing skills to create ongoing content for marketing assets and materials
- Creative and forward-thinking marketing ideas
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong proficiency in Adobe suite
- Knowledge of Dropbox and Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Understanding of the digital landscape (trends, hashtags, DSP’s, basic functions of important social media sites like Instagram, TikTok, etc.)