Kameron Marlowe’s Highly Anticipated Debut Album “We Were Cowboys” Out Now
August 26, 2022
KAMERON MARLOWE’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED DEBUT ALBUM “WE WERE COWBOYS” OUT NOW
Get it HERE
Get tickets to the “We Were Cowboys Tour” HERE
Photo Credit: Courtesy Columbia Nashville/Sony Music Nashville
NASHVILLE – August 26, 2022 – Columbia Nashville/Sony Music Nashville rising star Kameron Marlowe today released his debut album “We Were Cowboys.” The 16-track body of work features writing credits from artist Tyler Farr and award-winning songwriters Josh Osborne, Dan Isbell, Reid Isbell, and Casey Beathard. Get the album here.
“I wanted a body of work that resembles my life and upbringing. These songs were shaped with the different influences I grew up listening to such as Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Jones, Brooks & Dunn, and Ray Charles. You will even hear some classic rock n’ roll and some influences of early 2000’s rock,” says Marlowe. “Our goal was to create timeless songs that last forever and I truly feel confident we nailed that goal. As nervous as I am, I am also excited. I hope y’all enjoy this record.”
“We Were Cowboys” was produced by ACM and CMA Award-winning industry veteran Dann Huff and GRAMMY-nominated Brad Hill. Hill produced “Giving You Up” and “Burn ‘Em All,” while Huff produced the remaining 14 tracks.
“His music speaks for itself,” said Huff of the collection of music on “We Were Cowboys.” “I’m proud to be a part of that, and I feel like a real collaborator involved with it, but I’m also a fan.”
See the full track list below.
1. We Were Cowboys (*Kameron Marlowe, Wyatt McCubbin, Tyler Farr)
2. Country Boy’s Prayer (*Casey Beathard, Dan Isbell, Reid Isbell)
3. Girl On Fire (*Kameron Marlowe, Jason Gantt, Josh Osborne)
4. Giving You Up (*Kameron Marlowe)
5. Does It Have to Be Over (*Kameron Marlowe, Josh Hoge, Wyatt McCubbin)
6. This Old Town (*Kameron Marlowe, Tyler Farr, Wyatt McCubbin)
7. Money Ain’t $hit (*Casey Beathard, Brice Long, Shane Minor)
8. Fool Me Again (*Kameron Marlowe, Rob Williford, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
9. Burn ‘Em All (*Kameron Marlowe, Brinley Addington, Joey Hyde, Aaron Eshuis)
10. Steady Heart (*Kameron Marlowe, Jessi Alexander, Dan Isbell)
11. Over Now (*Tucker Beathard, Jake Mitchell)
12. Saying Goodbye (*Carson Chamberlain, Wyatt McCubbin, Mark Nesler)
13. Ain’t Enough Whiskey (*Kameron Marlowe, John Pierce, Dan Isbell)
14. Runnin’ Out On You (*Alex Maxwell, Dawson Edwards, Liam Stolly)
15. Granny’s Got a Garden (For G’maw Jan) (*Kameron Marlowe, Rob Williford, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
16. Long Way Down (*C. Michael Spriggs, Craig Wiseman)
Songs 4 and 9 produced by Brad Hill; All others produced by Dann Huff
This album release comes a few weeks after Marlowe announced his headlining “We Were Cowboys” tour. Kicking off in Nashville at the Brooklyn Bowl on September 8, tickets for the tour can be purchased HERE. Singer/songwriter Wyatt McCubbin will join Marlowe as support on most dates. It was also recently announced that Marlowe will join the Canadian extension of Thomas Rhett’s “Bring The Bar To You Tour” in 2023.
With a self-titled EP and extremely well-received singles under his belt, Marlowe has been hailed “a for-sure singer, full of expressive, throaty dips, raspy touches, soaring notes and hidden power” (MusicRow) and “the piece country music has been missing” (Everything Nash). He’s also been tapped an Artist to Watch by more than a dozen media outlets and partners including Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, Sounds Like Nashville, Country Now, Country Insider, Country Swag, Music Mayhem, Entertainment Focus, Everything Nash, and more.
Marlowe has amassed more than 363 million on-demand streams and toured with Brad Paisley, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Riley Green, and more. “Steady Heart,” Marlowe’s fastest-growing track to date, continues to gain virality on social media and reached No. 6 on SiriusXM The Highway’s Top 30 Countdown, where his current single, “Giving You Up,” hit No. 1. The entirely self-penned, autobiographical smash is Gold-certified and continues to climb the radio charts as Marlowe solidifies himself as the most exciting new artist in country music. For more information and tour dates, visit KameronMarlowe.com.