SURPRISE: LARRY FLEET DROPS THE LIVE SESSIONS: VOL. 1
October 28, 2022
Big Loud’s soulful troubadour Larry Fleet is notorious for his ability to “take you to goosebumps city in a hurry” (Whiskey Riff) and proves it 11-fold on his all-new collection, The Live Sessions: Vol. 1.
Bringing an all-live set of new songs and already released fan-favorites, including breakout hit “Where I Find God” to audio partners nationwide, Fleet’s impressive live vocal chops and musicality elevate all eleven songs on the album to new heights, topped off with two collaborations from his match-made-in-heaven duet partner Zach Williams. Recorded between The Ryman Auditorium and Welcome to 1979 Studios in Nashville, the set answers an overwhelming call from fans to bring these raw recordings to streamers.
“Well, I heard y’all!” Fleet beams. “One of my favorite things to do is play live music, so to be able to put out a live record is really special. It’s got some old songs and some new ones, and a couple with my good buddy Zach Williams who I’m grateful to for collaborating with me. Thank you to everyone who kept asking for something like this – it was a blast to put together. I sure hope y’all enjoy it.”
The Live Sessions: Vol. 1 Track List
- Where I Find God (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Connie Rae Harrington
- This Too Shall Pass (feat. Zach Williams) (Live) | writers: Dave Barnes, Zach Williams
- Highway Feet (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Jamey Johnson
- Church Parking Lot (Live) | writers: Lindsay Rimes, Michael Whitworth
- Try Texas (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, James McNair, Jacob Mitchell
- Layaway (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Joshua Miller, Mark Trussell
- Three Chords and a Lie (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Brett Tyler
- Heart On My Sleeve (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Jeff Hyde
- Muddy Water (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Jesse Frasure, Brett Tyler
- Having a Girl (Live) | writers: Larry Fleet, Jesse Frasure, Connie Rae Harrington
- Midnight Rider (feat. Zach Williams) | writers: Greg Allman, Robert Kim Payne
Tonight, Fleet will bring his raved-about debut headline One For The Road Tour to New York City’s Gramercy Theatre for a sold-out evening of music, with opener Nate Smith. The 20-date run has entertained wall-to-wall theatre crowds nationwide, tallying over ten sellouts and counting, and creating meaningful moments: moments like his hometown sellout in Chattanooga, onstage in September across a weekend of sold-out shows throughout the Midwest, and as recent as last night at Alexandria, Virginia’s The Birchmere.
“Seeing the fans show up for us out on the road has meant so much to me,” Fleet says. “You hope when you make music that it’s going to connect with people and make some kind of a difference in their lives, and seeing them roll out every night, singing along…it just brings everything full circle. I can’t wait for tonight in New York City, and to close it out big next weekend.”
Tickets for Bristol, Tenn. (11/4) and Macon, Ga. (11/5) are still available here.