Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Los Angeles // Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a creative, innovative graphic design intern with a passion for Electronic music to join our team, expand their skillset, and continue their passion for art and design. You will be exposed to many different types of media projects and the operations of the music industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential people in the EDM community through various artistic outlets on a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit creative team in the Electronic Music division. Red Light Management is a great part in the industry and helps set the standard of artistic excellence.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and work with our creative department on a vast array of projects that are constantly expanding your skillset and exposure to the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship position. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from.
- Interest in learning more about graphic design, illustration, photo and video editing, and apparel design.
- Interest & Knowledge of the EDM industry
- Located in local Los Angeles area, office located in West Hollywood
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and any other Adobe Suite programs are a plus ++
- Must be willing to come into our office at least 2 days a week (or to meet specific school qualifications)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment-Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently to complete tasks-Must have proper time management and organizational skills
What’s In It for You:
- Internship Credit – The opportunity to learn and work within the Electronic music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as a graphic designer in the professional field.
Job Type: Internship
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 1 year
Other Requirements: Portfolio showcasing your best works
Mid-town, New York, NY // Part-time Technical Support, Help Desk Position
Part-time Technical Support/Help Desk Position
Hours: Roughly 20 hours per week with fixed days and hours each week. 9am-4PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday for example. Exact schedule is flexible, but must be during business hours and at least 3 days a week. Days and times need to be the same each week so employees know when support is available.
Location: Mid-town, New York, NY
• Work in a fast paced, exciting music management company representing A List musical artists.
• Provide technical assistance to employees, primarily focused on our New York office and employees from other offices who are travelling and working from the NY office.
• Assist the IT team with email account management, email client configurations, and end user troubleshooting.
• Possess working knowledge of a variety of business phone, mobile devices, networking infrastructure, network storage devices and video conferencing systems (or have an eagerness to be trained on these systems).
• Assist with new workstation setup and software installation.
• Have the ability to communicate clearly and politely with colleagues, IT team members, and external vendors.
• A/V Conference Room servicing, printer/copier troubleshooting
• Demonstrate superior customer service skills
• Procure mobile phones for staff
College degree required.
2+ years IT experience required; experience in the entertainment industry helpful, but not required.
Mac OSX, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft Exchange Server, Google Apps, iOS/Android/Blackberry, DropBox.
Los Angeles // Video Production & Motion Graphics Intern
Red Light Management is seeking an ambitious Video Production & Motion Graphics intern to assist our creative team in developing day-to-day content for our extensive roster of artists. This internship will provide valuable insight and experience within the music industry, especially so with in depth analysis of artist branding. Applicants should expect to work a minimum of 3 days per week at our location in West Hollywood.
A desired candidate would have knowledge of the Red Light Management brand, with aspirations of working in electronic music, specifically. Must have exceptional awareness of dance music community, including artists, events, releases, labels, and publications.
The candidate must possess knowledge & proficiency in After Effects & video editing software such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut. Intermediate level experience in Photoshop is preferred. Cinema 4D experience is optional, but is a major plus. Must know how to use a DSLR camera though this internship is based heavily in editing & motion graphics.
Applicants must include a portfolio or link to their current work.
Looking to hire immediately. Must be eligible to receive school credit.
Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles and London
Applications for Summer 2017 are no longer being accepted. The application for Fall 2017 will open on June 30.
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative. College credit is available but not required, and priority will be given to current students.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email your resume/cover letter as it will not be considered. The application for Fall 2017 will open on June 30.