Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Los Angeles – Day to Day // Project Management – Electronic Department
This position is a day-to-day / project management in the electronic department, working directly supporting Red Light artist managers and their clients in all areas of artist management, including recorded music, touring, publicity, merchandise, publishing and more. The position requires a passion for music, a big picture understanding of the ever-changing landscape of the music and entertainment industries, a creative approach to problem solving, and astute attention to detail.
-Serve as the point person for three clients
-Book air travel and hotels
-Coordinate logistics with the promoter and tour manager
-Work closely with the booking agency on deals
-Manage their daily schedules
Secure brand partnerships and record features
-Create and execute social media strategy around tour dates with geo targeting and promotional posts
-Update their websites regularly
-Book studio sessions and photo shoots
-Work closely with the record labels on marketing timelines around releases
-Create weekly tour budgets and P&L statements
• 2-3+ years working in a full time position utilizing the skills referenced above. Experience working in artist management and/or general music/entertainment business experience is highly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines
• Personal initiative, and a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to conceive and execute innovative ideas
• Proficient Mac skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation software as well as Google Tools (Docs, Calendar, Analytics) and social media networks. Bonus points for graphic design, web design, and video editing.
Internships Available in Charlottesville, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles and London
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative. College credit is available but not required, and priority will be given to current students.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email your resume/cover letter as it will not be considered.