Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City // Office Manager, Receptionist, Intern Coordinator
Red Light Management is seeking an Office Manager / Receptionist / Intern Coordinator for its New York office. Applicant must be able to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor in a fast paced environment. A positive attitude and ability to work well with others is key, as you will be dealing with several people both in person and on the phone on a daily basis while representing the company.
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors and handle incoming calls to office
- Keep office supplies stocked
- Coordinate and manage the intern program
- Delegating tasks from Managers and other RLM employees.
- Coordinate with IT Department on all office equipment
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
Organization and positive attitude are a must. Prior experience in an office environment and on phones is preferred
Nashville // Tour Marketing & Ticketing Manager
General Job Description:
Primary duties include developing, implementing and evaluating marketing and ticketing strategies focused on a variety of audiences with a primary goal of selling tickets and maximizing marketing budgets. Working with managers, agents, ticketing vendors and national and local marketing individuals to build timelines, organize & execute artist specific marketing including but not limited to digital, print, radio, tv and outdoor.
This position is based in Nashville, TN.
- Oversee event marketing budgets
- Establish announce & on sale dates and send weekly calendar updates to all team members
- Communicate with managers, agents, promoters and ticketing personnel
- Direct & oversee the development & implementation of tour creative materials
- Work with digital team for online marketing initiatives, social media & email campaigns as they relate to the tour
- Track local & national media demonstrating value of paid, promotional, and PR tactics for settlements & end of tour sponsor recaps
- Direct and plan promotional projects in sync with PR efforts to maximize exposure for the tour nationally and in local markets.
- Coordinate fulfillment of sponsor requirements as they relate to the tour
- Create marketing & ticketing letters for each tour
- Review audits and ticket headers
- Coordinate presale and on sale timelines and communicate to appropriate parties
- Review holds routinely to ensure availability and to maximize sales potential
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in marketing live entertainment
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Solid knowledge of market and media buying, planning, digital marketing & social media marketing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, agents, promoters and ticketing vendors as well as local marketing and ticketing teams
- Ability to plan, organize, and oversee the implementation of advertising, promotion, and publicity programs
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Ability to work long, irregular hours as needed
- Ability to work with limited supervision and with multiple individuals in a fast paced environment
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Los Angeles // Assistant
The position will consist of scheduling meetings, screening phone calls, and all other assistant duties. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, intelligent, driven, and have an ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment. Must be L.A. based and have prior experience as an assistant.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles // Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a creative, innovative graphic design intern with a passion for Electronic music to join our team, expand their skillset, and continue their passion for art and design. You will be exposed to many different types of media projects and the operations of the music industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential people in the EDM community through various artistic outlets on a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit creative team in the Electronic Music division. Red Light Management is a great part in the industry and helps set the standard of artistic excellence.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and work with our creative department on a vast array of projects that are constantly expanding your skillset and exposure to the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship position. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from.
- Interest in learning more about graphic design, illustration, photo and video editing, and apparel design.
- Interest & Knowledge of the EDM industry
- Located in local Los Angeles area, office located in West Hollywood
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and any other Adobe Suite programs are a plus ++
- Must be willing to come into our office at least 2 days a week (or to meet specific school qualifications)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment-Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently to complete tasks-Must have proper time management and organizational skills
What’s In It for You:
- Internship Credit – The opportunity to learn and work within the Electronic music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as a graphic designer in the professional field.
Job Type: Internship
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 1 year
Other Requirements: Portfolio showcasing your best works
Los Angeles // Video Production & Motion Graphics Intern
Red Light Management is seeking an ambitious Video Production & Motion Graphics intern to assist our creative team in developing day-to-day content for our extensive roster of artists. This internship will provide valuable insight and experience within the music industry, especially so with in depth analysis of artist branding. Applicants should expect to work a minimum of 3 days per week at our location in West Hollywood.
A desired candidate would have knowledge of the Red Light Management brand, with aspirations of working in electronic music, specifically. Must have exceptional awareness of dance music community, including artists, events, releases, labels, and publications.
The candidate must possess knowledge & proficiency in After Effects & video editing software such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut. Intermediate level experience in Photoshop is preferred. Cinema 4D experience is optional, but is a major plus. Must know how to use a DSLR camera though this internship is based heavily in editing & motion graphics.
Applicants must include a portfolio or link to their current work.
Looking to hire immediately. Must be eligible to receive school credit.
Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles and London
Applications for Summer 2017 are no longer being accepted. The application for Fall 2017 will open on June 30.
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative. College credit is available but not required, and priority will be given to current students.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Please do not email your resume/cover letter as it will not be considered. The application for Fall 2017 will open on June 30.