Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Los Angeles, CA // Receptionist – Intern Coordinator
Red Light Management is seeking an Receptionist / Intern Coordinator for its Los Angeles office. Applicant must be able to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor in a fast paced environment. A positive attitude and ability to work well with others is key, as you will be dealing with several people both in person and on the phone on a daily basis while representing the company.
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors and handle incoming calls to office
- Keep office supplies stocked
- Coordinate and manage the intern program
- Delegating tasks from Managers and other RLM employees.
- Coordinate with IT Department on all office equipment
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
Organization and positive attitude are a must. Prior experience in an office environment and on phones is preferred.
Los Angeles // Full-time Assistant
Red Light Management is looking to bring on a new full-time assistant to work with a manager with an established roster as well as assisting with select tasks across a larger team of managers and artists.
This position is well suited for someone with a strong passion in music management and is looking for a career with growth potential in the entertainment industry. The role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and most importantly, the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment. A high degree of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with manager’s business as well as personal contacts is essential. The RLM office is based in Culver City and the position requires commuting Mon – Fri.
Job Roles / Attributes
- Social media management
- Basic accounting
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of the digital landscape (Trends, hashtags, DSP’s, basic functions of important social sites, etc.)
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Coordinating logistics such as travel and lodging
- Scheduling calls and meetings
Things that are a plus
- Previous experience in entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the Electronic Music landscape
- Having seen the movie Spinal Tap
Mid-town, New York, NY // Part-time Technical Support/Help Desk Position
Hours: Roughly 20 hours per week with fixed days and hours each week. 9am-4PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday for example. Exact schedule is flexible, but must be during business hours and at least 3 days a week. Days and times need to be the same each week so employees know when support is available.
Location: Mid-town, New York, NY
- Work in a fast paced, exciting music management company representing A List musical artists.
- Provide technical assistance to employees, primarily focused on our New York office and employees from other offices who are travelling and working from the NY office.
- Assist the IT team with email account management, email client configurations, and end user troubleshooting.
- Possess working knowledge of a variety of business phone, mobile devices, networking infrastructure, network storage devices and video conferencing systems (or have an eagerness to be trained on these systems).
- Assist with new workstation setup and software installation.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and politely with colleagues, IT team members, and external vendors.
- A/V Conference Room servicing, printer/copier troubleshooting
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Procure mobile phones for staff
Education: College degree required.
Experience: 2+ years IT experience required; experience in the entertainment industry helpful, but not required.
Specialized Knowledge: Mac OSX, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft Exchange Server, Google Apps, iOS/Android/Blackberry, DropBox.
Los Angeles // Motion Graphic / Vfx Intern
Motion Graphic/Vfx Intern
We are looking for a creative, innovative motion graphic, vfx and photo/video editor intern with a passion for Electronic music to join our team, expand their skillset, and continue their passion for music and design. You will be exposed to many different types of media projects and the operations of the music industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential people in the EDM community through various artistic outlets on a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit creative team in the Electronic Music division. Red Light Management is a great part in the industry and helps set the standard of artistic excellence.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and work with our creative department on a vast array of projects that are constantly expanding your skillset and exposure to the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship position but could potentially last longer. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from.
– Can do attitude and eagerness to learn and be receptive to feedback
– Interest in learning more about motion graphics, photo / video, vfx, graphic design, and the music industry.
– Interest & Knowledge of the EDM/music industry
– Knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, and Lightroom. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc a plus ++
– Must be willing to come into our office at least 20 hours per week (or to meet specific school qualifications)
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
– Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment-Strong work ethic
– Must be able to accordingly on projects with tight deadlines
– Must have proper time management and organizational skills
What’s In It for You:
The opportunity to learn and work within the Electronic music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as a graphic designer in the professional field.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year
- Portfolio showcasing your best works
Apply by emailing a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2019 Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and London
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
This internship is for current undergrad students. If you need class credit we’re happy to work with you, but it is not required. Internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible.
Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Do not send resumes.