Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles // Digital/Social Media – Paid Intern
Digital/Social Media Intern to assist head of Digital for client social media platforms, web-site maintenance & digital promotion of artist content. Position requires knowledge of major social media platforms, DSP’s & web-sites. Working knowledge of the Music Industry preferred.
Los Angeles // Motion Graphic / Vfx Intern
Motion Graphic/Vfx Intern
We are looking for a creative, innovative motion graphic, vfx and photo/video editor intern with a passion for Electronic music to join our team, expand their skillset, and continue their passion for music and design. You will be exposed to many different types of media projects and the operations of the music industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential people in the EDM community through various artistic outlets on a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit creative team in the Electronic Music division. Red Light Management is a great part in the industry and helps set the standard of artistic excellence.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and work with our creative department on a vast array of projects that are constantly expanding your skillset and exposure to the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship position but could potentially last longer. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from.
– Can do attitude and eagerness to learn and be receptive to feedback
– Interest in learning more about motion graphics, photo / video, vfx, graphic design, and the music industry.
– Interest & Knowledge of the EDM/music industry
– Knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, and Lightroom. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc a plus ++
– Must be willing to come into our office at least 20 hours per week (or to meet specific school qualifications)
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
– Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment-Strong work ethic
– Must be able to accordingly on projects with tight deadlines
– Must have proper time management and organizational skills
What’s In It for You:
The opportunity to learn and work within the Electronic music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as a graphic designer in the professional field.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year
- Portfolio showcasing your best works
Apply by emailing a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to: email@example.com
Summer 2019 Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and London
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
This internship is for current undergrad students. If you need class credit we’re happy to work with you, but it is not required. Internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible.
Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send resumes.