Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Social Media Manager – Los Angeles
As a Junior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in producing top-of-class social campaigns for music clients, ranging from overarching strategy to help with day-to-day execution (copywriting, community management, content creation) across all digital touchpoints (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
In addition to general social duties, you will be called on to contribute forward thinking social marketing ideas for clients mostly in the electronic space, and be able to collaborate with internal graphic design, photo/video, management teams, as well as be able to clearly present your vision to clients and label partners.
Our ideal candidate will have experience simultaneously assisting in managing multiple social campaigns, is highly motivated, and is willing to take initiative. Has a knack for creative copywriting, an eye for design and overarching brand strategy, and a passion for forward thinking social marketing.
- Assist in leading overall strategy and execution of clients’ social marketing. including, but not limited to, social calendar creation, content creation, community management, community growth, creative marketing ideas
- Work closely with our internal creative services team to present ideas and create visually appealing and intriguing content (still & motion) for clients and campaigns
- Provide in-depth reporting / insights / analytics for clients and managers
- Communicate and work closely with artists and teams to ensure seamless execution of social campaigns
- Participate, contribute, and brainstorm in meetings
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
EXPECTATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year experience managing social marketing for music clients
- Extensive knowledge of all major social channels, including platform specific algorithms, advertising platforms, and features
- Works well under pressure and strenuous deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, has passion for taking initiative with strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to match voice
- Exceptional eye for quality design and understanding of creating and fostering unique visual aesthetics
2020 Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle, and London
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Seattle, and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
This internship is for current undergrad students. If you need class credit we’re happy to work with you, but it is not required. Internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible.
Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.
The application forms for the Summer 2020 Internship is now closed.
The Fall 2020 application will open on June 22nd, 2020.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Do not send resumes.
Los Angeles // MARKETING & DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Marketing & Design Internship
(social media, album & tour marketing, graphic design, animation, photo & video editing)
We are looking for a creative intern with a passion for music to join the Silverback Music team at Red Light Management. The Silverback artist roster includes Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, Fishbone, Dumpstaphunk, RDGLDGRN, LAW, and more.
You will have the opportunity to work with the Silverback team on a variety of projects including graphic and web design, video editing, animation, social media management, tour marketing, merchandising and album promotion.
This is an unpaid internship position. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from.
– Can do attitude and eagerness to learn and be receptive to feedback
– Experience with and interest in learning more about any of the following: social media management, graphic design, illustration, animation, photo / video editing, and the music industry.
– Passionate about music
– Knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc), Google Docs, and Social Media is a must.
– Must be willing to come into our office at least 20 hours per week (or to meet specific school qualifications)
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
– Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
– Strong work ethic
– Must be able to work accordingly on projects with tight deadlines
– Must have proper time management and organizational skills
What’s In It for You:
The opportunity to learn and work within the music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as creative in the professional field.
Apply by emailing a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org