Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York, NY // Management Coordinator // Electronic
This position will be responsible for supporting the management operations for a genre-leading artist, with an emphasis on merchandise, in-house marketing/PR coordination, brand partnerships, and overall team administration. The ideal candidate will be a creative, intelligent, and driven team player. He/she will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining the ability to prioritize and multitask. Prior music industry experience is required and a passion for/desire to work in dance music is preferred. The hope is that the right candidate will grow within the team to take on more ownership of tasks as he/she progresses.
• Manage timelines and deliverables for short and long-term projects alike and communicating updates to rest of team accordingly
• Oversee and/or participate in merch campaigns, live production, and marketing activations, among other management tasks
• Follow new technologies, promotional outlets, media partners and music trends, bringing new opportunities to the team
• 1+ years in music management or music related field
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Basic skills with Photoshop and video editing are preferred
• A can-do attitude and problem solving mindset.
• Availability to answer calls/texts/emails on weekends & problem solve in the event emergencies emerge
• Demonstrable knowledge of music business and artists within the genre
Fall 2018 Internships in Charlottesville, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and London
Red Light Management’s Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
This internship is for current undergrad students. If you need class credit we’re happy to work with you, but it is not required. Internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible.
Experience with Office / Google Docs is a must and some and graphic design knowledge is preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Do not send resumes.