Bonobo releases “6,000 Ft,” 2nd single from new label OUTLIER
November 17, 2020
Bonobo releases “6,000 Ft.” in collaboration with fellow producer Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Second single from new label OUTLIER and ‘Heartbreak’ 12” vinyl B-Side
“Heartbreak” added to Radio 1 C-List. Effective Friday 20th November
Bonobo has released “6,000 Ft.,” the second offering in collaboration with fellow producer Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs off of the newly released ‘Heartbreak’ 12″ vinyl. ‘Heartbreak / 6,000 Ft.’ is the first release from Bonobo’s new label OUTLIER and is out now digitally across all platforms.
– Spotify Marquee scheduled to run today, 11/17 (US, CA).
– Bonobo & Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs are on the cover of Spotify’s OFF POP (416k), Top-Shelf Electronic (111k) AND Altar (346k) playlists
– Featured in 15 New Music Friday playlists on Spotify including US (3.6M), UK (780k), DE (667k), MX (603k), AU (323k), CA (301k), FR (256k), Europe (240k), SE (175k), TU(134k), JP (56k), PO (40k), CH (25k), PE (11k) and ISL (6k).
– Featured in 10+ Spotify editorial playlists including Electronic Rising (419k), OFF POP (416k), Altar (346k), Friday Cratediggers (313k), Top Shelf Electronic (111k), New Dance Beats (104k), Night Shift (88k), Midnight Chill (70k) and more.
– Featured in 6+ Apple Music editorial playlists including New Music Daily (48 terrs incl US), Loops (20 terrs incl US), New in Indie (10 terrs incl US), Breaking Dance (8 terrs incl US), Bonobo Essentials (2 terrs incl UK) and New in Dance (US).
– Featured in Apple Music New Releases on the Electronic Page (15 terrs incl US) and Hot Tracks on the Electronic Page (16 terrs incl US).
– Featured in iTunes Flowcase on the Electronic Page (25 terrs incl UK) and New Music on the Electronic Page (25 terrs incl US).
– Bonobo Essentials featured Apple Music’s Artist Playlist slider on the Electronic Page (US).
– Bonobo and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs featured in Apple Music’s Artists We Love slider on the Electronic Page (US).
– Charting in iTunes Top Electronic Songs at #1 (PO) and #12 Overall (PO).