BRETT YOUNG BOOKS TICKET TO L.A. GOING COAST TO COAST FOR PACKED STREET WEEK WITH SOLD-OUT SHOWS, MULTIPLE NATIONAL TV PERFORMANCES AND ALBUM RELEASE FAN EVENTS
December 7, 2018
The Ellen DeGeneres Show, CMT and CMA Country Christmas
Plus Fan Events Lined Up With Amazon, YouTube, Spotify and More
Young Will Close Out 2018 with a Performance on NBC’s New Year’s Eve Special
Nashville, TN – December 7, 2018 – Multi-PLATINUM hitmaker Brett Young’s highly-anticipated sophomore album TICKET TO L.A. on BMLG Records, is available now: https://BrettYoung.lnk.to/TTLA.
Young will kick things off tonight with sold out shows at Boston’s House of Blues (12/7 and 12/8) and New York City’s PlayStation Theater (12/9) while taking over CMT Hot 20 (12/8 and 12/9) all as part of his headlining CMT ON TOUR: HERE TONIGHT. A festive performance on CMA Country Christmas airing on ABC (12/10) will precede a multi-song set Tuesday on TODAY (12/11), including the television debut of the new album’s title track. He’ll fly to the West Coast to close out the week with a performance of his rising single “Here Tonight” on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (12/14).
Throughout the week, fans will also have the opportunity to connect with Young via multiple live events including an Amazon Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/AmazonMusic today at 3:30pm ET, followed by YouTube Live: https://BrettYoung.lnk.to/TTLALivestream streaming an intimate acoustic performance on 12/8 at 6:30pm ET. Brett will host two events in his hometown of Los Angeles, an exclusive album release party at Sonoma Wine Garden and wrap his Ticket To L.A. street week celebrations with an exclusive outdoor tailgate party & concert presented by Spotify for his top streaming fans.
Early reviews are praising Young, who co-wrote 10 of the 13 tracks on the album, for the “heartfelt” (Associated Press) release.
“But beneath his effortlessly soulful voice and relaxed persona is an artist with an intense vision, and the hustle to make that happen. Talking about his new 13-song project, which features 10 tracks co-written by the hitmaker, Young seems to be equal parts passionate songwriter and album strategist.” – Music Row
“What has connected Young to his fans is his willingness to lay it all out there in his music.” – WWD
“…a fresh side to (his) artistry” – Rolling Stone
“California-rooted smooth rock groove” – Nashville Lifestyles
“An upbeat mix of L.A. polish and Nashville earnestness…Ticket to L.A. will likely be his ticket to country superstardom.” – Newsday
TICKET TO L.A. Track Listing
1. “Ticket To L.A.” | Written by Brett Young, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite
2. “Here Tonight” | Written by Brett Young, Ben Caver, Justin Ebach, Charles Kelley
3. “Catch” | Written by Brett Young, Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley
4. “1, 2, 3 – Mississippi” | Written by Brett Young, Justin Ebach, Jon Nite
5. “Let It Be Mine” | Written by Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally, Jon Nite
6. “Where You Want Me” | Written by Brett Young, Jessie Jo Dillon, Shane McAnally
7. “Used To Missin’ You” | Written by Brett Young, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins
8. “Change Your Name” | Written by Ross Copperman, Matt Jenkins, Jon Nite
9. “Chapters” (Feat. Gavin DeGraw) | Written by Brett Young, Ross Copperman, Gavin DeGraw
10. “The Ship And The Bottle” | Written by Nicolle Galyon, Chase McGill, Jon Nite
11. “Reason To Stay” | Written by Brett Young, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins, Emily Warren
12. “Runnin’ Away From Home” | Written by Brett Young, Zach Crowell, Hillary Lindsey
13. “Don’t Wanna Write This Song” | Written by Brett Young, Zach Crowell, Sean McConnell
To top off a whirlwind year, it was announced today that Young will ring in the New Year with a performance on NBC’s New Year’s Eve from the Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville.
TICKET TO L.A. follows Young’s colossal debut, which dominated the Top 20 on the Country Albums chart for 37 weeks and quickly reached RIAA PLATINUM certification. Delivering four consecutive No. 1 PLATINUM-certified hits, Young distinguished himself as the only Country artist on Billboard’s Top New Artist List. He was recently named ASCAP’s 2018 Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year for his “melodic craftsmanship” (Billboard), and his 3X PLATINUM smash hit “In Case You Didn’t Know” was bestowed with the top honor at the BMI Country Awards as their Song of the Year. Young has also garnered nominations from ACM, Billboard, Teen Choice, CMT and CMA Awards as he continues to rack up nonstop hits as “one of country music’s most reliable new hitmakers” (Tennessean). Along with the industry successes, his relationship with fans found Young selling out every stop on his debut headlining CALIVILLE TOUR and earning new followers on the road with Thomas Rhett’s LIFE CHANGES TOUR. Young’s CMT ON TOUR: HERE TONIGHT is currently underway with multiple sell-outs, and he is set to join Kelsea Ballerini in 2019 on the MISS ME MORE TOUR. For additional information, visit brettyoungmusic.com.